Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



This is my easter card this year. Decided to go with something more spring-looking. Actually this card came about because of the patterned paper. I loved the paper! It's from the collection For Peep's Sake by Imaginesce. I stamped the image with Brilliance Black and colored it with copic markers. The scalloped edge is done with a corner rounder. The chick is flocked, though you can't see it in the picture. I do need to get a new camera or a photo box. I find it so hard to take decent pictures with proper lighting. Any suggestions?

I do hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! Happy Easter!

Supplies:
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Brilliance Black
Paper: Aqua Mist ; PaperTrey, Spring Fling ; Imaginesce
Others: Copic Markers, Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon, Corner rounder punch

No comments: