Sunday, March 30, 2008



This is a birthday card made specially for my MIL. She's a very special person and the best MIL one could ever ask for. She introduced me to paper crafting 4 years ago and ever since then i've been addicted to it. I've always and still am awed by the cards she sends me, appreciating the time she takes to make them.
For this card, i used PaperTrey's Out on a Limb set, Birthday Basics, March new colors, Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet. The stem is stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate. I love this color of brown and use it all the time. It has a sparkle look to it and i love the rich brown color. Glitter is added to the middle of random flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Out on a Limb, Birthday Basics ; PaperTrey
Cardstock: Stampers Select, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet; PaperTrey
Ink: Pearlescent Brown ; Brilliance, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet; PaperTrey
Accessories: Glitter

No comments: